- Webinar: Time-Series Data in MongoDB
- What Is Docker? An open platform for distributed apps
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications. Consisting of Docker Engine, a portable, lightweight runtime and packaging tool, and Docker Hub, a cloud service for sharing applications and automating workflows, Docker enables apps to be quickly assembled from components and eliminates the friction between development, QA, and production environments. As a result, IT can ship faster and run the same app, unchanged, on laptops, data center VMs, and any cloud.
- Slide di Docker
- PageSpeed Insights
Test su velocita pagine da mobile e desktop
- How Browsers Work: Behind the scenes of modern web browsers – HTML5 Rocks
- WebPagetest – Website Performance and Optimization Test
Analisi prestazioni pagine
- Dust-Me Selectors :: Add-ons for Firefox
Aiuta a rimuovere le cassi css non utilizzate
Web Components usher in a new era of web development based on encapsulated and interoperable custom elements that extend HTML itself. Built atop these new standards, Polymer makes it easier and faster to create anything from a button to a complete application across desktop, mobile, and beyond.